Saturday, April 16, 2011

Are you a creative person? by LIMBU Sunayna 4A (2008-2009)

Everyone has his/her own talent and style of doing things. Some people are really creative in doing different things, and some are creative in particular task. It is amazing if we are gifted by different talent.

Everyone in this world has his/her own talent and he/she should use his/her talent very creatively. IF they can do so, they will surely get success in their lives. No one can copy or cheat others creativity as it comes from inside of a person.

If you ask me whether I am a creative person, I think I am not that creative as I do things very straightly forward. Creative people always do things in a different way; especially they have potential in arts. However, I am not even good at drawing.

Being creative is very important in many ways. However, some people are really shy to express their creative ideas. Therefore, their talent will not be known in the world. If you are creative, you must expose your talent and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment