Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Man In The Picture and I - by Lee Yin Shan 3B (2007-2008)

The man in the picture is unhappy becasue there is blood around him. I think he was in jail because he has a number on his clothes. He used to do bad things and he regretted now. He is always thinking and unhappy because there are many wrinkles and a deep frown on his face. The man in the picture is old, around his seventies. Old people are usually afraid of the cold weather because their bodies are usually weaker that the old man needs to wear clothes with long sleeves. Although I am young, I am afraid of cold weather too. I find it quite strange that the old man still has black hair at his age. Though I don't have any wrinkles or deep frowns on my face, I still have many problems that I can't solve. But I think I am luckier than the old man because I can get control of my own life that I enjoy freedom of choice in everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment